Jet Air Group is an aviation business headquartered at Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB). We are a full-service Signature Select™ FBO offering first-class service and Signature network benefits. In addition to FBO services, we provide aircraft maintenance, avionics, air charter, flight training and testing, aircraft rental, aviation medical exams, and a calibration lab. Jet Air Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a positive, energetic, detail orientated, committed individual for an immediate opening as a Customer Service Representative. Position is part-time Mondays and Fridays from 2:30 pm-9:00 pm and Sundays 8:00 am-8:00 pm (6:00 pm during winter months) with the flexibility to pick up or switch for other shifts/days if needed. This position will also have increased hours during the fall months to help cover maternity leave.
Promotes and sells Jet Air’s services and products to aircraft passengers and crew. Handles and coordinates customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the best possible service.
- Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, catering, hangar space, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding Jet Air’s services or products.
- Comply with Jet Air’s policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Bill customers for services rendered.
- Set up new accounts; maintain records and reports and other clerical duties.
- Maintain and stock information, materials, supplies and amenities in the customer service areas.
- Work closely with line personnel, and pilots to make sure all passenger needs are met
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma with some post high school education preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Previous customer service and/or concierge experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, typing and Microsoft Office programs is a must! Being fluent in these areas is preferred.
Please submit a resume and employment application via email to email@example.com, or stop in for an application.
Full-Time Line Service Technician
Jet Air Group is seeking a line service technician to join our team at our Signature Select FBO in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Duties include, but are not limited to, fueling and servicing aircraft, moving/towing aircraft, marshaling, driving various vehicles such as fuel trucks and tugs, and providing customer service. We support a wide range of aircraft, from single-engine piston airplanes, to helicopters, to turboprops and jets. This position involves working outdoors in all weather conditions.
The ideal candidate would have good communication skills, a positive and safety-oriented attitude, the ability to work as a member of a team, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service. Previous aviation line crew experience is not necessary but is a plus. Training will be provided.
Pay is based upon experience. Must be at least 18 years old. Employment is subject to pre-employment drug screening. The candidate must also pass the background check necessary to obtain the Unescorted SIDA badge at the airport.
Jet Air Group is seeking a part-time FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) to provide flight and ground instruction to our customers in our Green Bay, Wisconsin flight school location. This job has the potential to become full-time. Jet Air Group provides flight training under Part 61 and Part 141. The aircraft fleet includes the Cessna 172, Cessna 175, Piper Comanche, Cirrus SR22, and Piper Twin Comanche.
Previous experience and advanced ratings/certificates are highly desired, although new instructors are also welcome to apply. This position has a flexible schedule with hours determined by our customers’ needs. Instructors may have an opportunity to advance into charter flying depending upon company needs. This position requires a pre-employment drug screening. The candidate must also be able to pass the background check required to obtain an airport ID badge (Unescorted AOA).
Commercial Pilot, ASEL
Flight Instructor (CFI), Airplane Single Engine
Preferred qualifications, in addition to above:
Commercial Pilot, AMEL
Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFII)
Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI)
Complex and High Performance Aircraft endorsements
Glass panel experience
Two years of instruction experience and >200 hours instruction given
Knowledge of both Part 61 and Part 141
We welcome you to submit an employment application and/or resume for consideration, for current or future openings. If you would like to be considered for future openings not listed above, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific openings listed above, please submit your application as directed in the job posting.
- Jet Air Group Employment Application (PDF)
- Austin Straubel Int’l Airport Security I.D. Application Forms
- Contact Us