Jet Air Group is an aviation business headquartered at Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB). We are a full-service Signature Select™ FBO offering first-class service and Signature network benefits. In addition to FBO services, we provide aircraft maintenance, avionics, air charter, flight training and testing, aircraft rental, aviation medical exams, and a calibration lab. Jet Air Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Job Title: Line Service Technician.
Full/Part Time: Starting part time with potential for full time based on work ethic.
Compensation: $11/hr for 90 probation/training period. $12/hr after that. Raises based on performance.
Location: USA – Green Bay, WI.
Jet Air Group is a top FBO which prides itself in world class service. We have an immediate opening for a detail oriented individual with safety as a key proponent of daily responsibilities. Line Service Techs are responsible for handling private transient and based jet traffic at Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport. Providing quality service SAFELY is of the utmost importance.
*Prior experience is not a requirement as on-site training will be provided to any applicant hire*
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Fueling Aircraft
- Towing Aircraft
- Cleaning Aircraft
- Servicing Aircraft Lavatories
- Protecting the privacy of our customers
- Helping with baggage
- Providing customer requested services
- Jet Air is a drug free work environment, applicant must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be subject to randomized testing
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass a 10 year federal background check
- Applicant must be safety and detail oriented
- Must be able to work all Packer home games
- Must be able to work outside in the elements
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs (Not on a daily basis)
- Need to be self-motivated and capable of working independently or in teams
- High school diploma required. Higher education valued but not necessary.
Jet Air Group is an equal opportunity employer who prides itself on a diverse work force. Please send resume to NickE@jetair.net.
We welcome you to submit an employment application and/or resume for consideration, for current or future openings. If you would like to be considered for future openings not listed above, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific openings listed above, please submit your application as directed in the job posting.
- Jet Air Group Employment Application (PDF)
- Green Bay Austin Straubel Int’l Airport Security I.D. Application Forms
PDF files may require reader software such as Adobe Reader.
- Contact Us