Jet Air Group is an aviation business headquartered at Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (KGRB). We are a full-service Signature Select™ FBO offering first-class service and Signature network benefits. In addition to FBO services, we provide aircraft maintenance, avionics, air charter, flight training and testing, aircraft rental, aviation medical exams, and a calibration lab. Jet Air Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a positive, energetic, detail orientated, committed individual for an immediate opening as a Customer Service Representative. Position is part-time evenings (2:30 pm to 9:00 pm) and weekends with the flexibility to pick up or switch for other shifts/days if needed. This position also requires working on home Packer games.
Promotes and sells Jet Air’s services and products to aircraft passengers and crew. Handles and coordinates customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner to ensure the best possible service.
- Have a positive outgoing attitude, good with customers and fellow employees.
- Be able to pass a drug test before an offer of employment.
- Be able to pass a TSA, Homeland security, background check.
- Be able to work during Packer home games.
- Assist customers with requested services such as fuel, catering, hangar space, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc.
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding Jet Air’s services or products.
- Comply with Jet Air’s policies and procedures related to customer service standards, ramp, safety and security procedures.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face, e-mail, Unicom/air to ground radio.
- Bill customers for services rendered.
- Set up new accounts; maintain records and reports and other clerical duties.
- Maintain and stock information, materials, supplies and amenities in the customer service areas.
- Work closely with line personnel, and pilots to make sure all passenger needs are met
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma with some post high school education preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Previous customer service and/or concierge experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computers, typing and Microsoft Office programs is a must! Being fluent in these areas is preferred.
Please submit a resume and employment application via email to email@example.com.
We welcome you to submit an employment application and/or resume for consideration, for current or future openings. If you would like to be considered for future openings not listed above, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific openings listed above, please submit your application as directed in the job posting.
- Jet Air Group Employment Application (PDF)
- Green Bay Austin Straubel Int’l Airport Security I.D. Application Forms
PDF files may require reader software such as Adobe Reader.
- Contact Us