Jet Air Group is an aviation business headquartered at Austin Straubel International Airport (GRB). We are a full-service Signature Select™ FBO offering first-class service and Signature network benefits. In addition to FBO services, we provide aircraft maintenance, avionics, air charter, flight training and testing, aircraft rental, aviation medical exams, and a calibration lab. Jet Air Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
We are seeking a positive, detail oriented, experienced, and committed individual for an immediate opening as an Aircraft Mechanic.
To inspect, repair, and service all aircraft directed by the repair station manager or designee on scheduled and unscheduled aircraft.
- Complete and inspect work to ensure that maintenance meets company and industry standards.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals and FAA/manufacturer publications and directives to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintain all licenses as appropriate.
- Take direction of jobs performed.
- Assist other mechanics when needed.
- Obey all safety regulations and requirements.
- Airframe and Powerplant license desired but not required
- Aircraft Mechanic experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pre-employment drug test
- Able to lift or pull objects up to 70 lbs
- Able to climb ladders and work on top of wings
- Pass back ground checks as prescribed by the airport and TSA
- Random drug testing as requires by FAA repair station manual
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Pay is based upon experience
Submit resume to:
Brian Ruechel- Director of Maintenance
Jet Air Group
1921 Airport Dr.
Green Bay, WI 54313
Jet Air Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
We welcome you to submit an employment application and/or resume for consideration, for current or future openings. If you would like to be considered for future openings not listed above, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific openings listed above, please submit your application as directed in the job posting.
- Jet Air Group Employment Application (PDF)
- Austin Straubel Int’l Airport Security I.D. Application Forms
PDF files may require reader software such as Adobe Reader.
- Contact Us