Below are current rates for the flight school at Jet Air Group in Green Bay, WI.
- Discovery Flight: $99
Designed to give a taste of flying general aviation aircraft. Includes one half-hour of flight instruction and one half-hour of ground instruction. Gift certificates are available. Visit our discovery flight page to learn more.
Scenic Airplane Rides
- Billed at the aircraft’s hourly rental rate + $40/hr for the pilot
- Ground Instruction: $40/hr
- Flight Instruction – Basic (sport, recreational, private, flight review, IPC, rental checkout etc.): $40/hr
- Flight Instruction – Advanced (Instrument & higher, complex aircraft, and Cirrus): $45/hr
- Flight Simulator Instruction: $40/hr
Flight Simulator Rental
- Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD: $45/hr (not including instructor)
Aircraft Rental, fuel included (wet):
- Piper PA-30 Twin Comanche: $299/hr
- Cirrus SR22: $260/hr
- Piper PA-24 Comanche: $155/hr
- Cessna 175 Skylark: $113.74/hr
- Cessna 172 Skyhawk (analog instruments): $113.74/hr
- Cessna 152: $90/hr
Note: fuel surcharge no longer applies.
- All FAA tests are $150 per test. including tax. AOPA members save $10 (must provide membership number upon registration). Please see our CATS Testing Center page for more info.
*Aircraft rental and flight instruction rates are hobbs time billed to the tenth of the hour. Rates subject to change. Sales tax will be added to hourly aircraft rental, simulator rental, and discovery flights. Major credit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express). Save 2% on your total bill by paying with cash or check.
This page last updated 12/3/14
- Flight School Home
- Discovery Flights
- Our Instructors
- Training Courses
- Flight Simulator
- CATS FAA Testing Center
- Aircraft Rental Fleet
- Scenic Air Rides
- Flight School Photo Gallery