Jet Air Group offers a wide range of pilot training, from beginner to advanced. Whether you are just starting out learning to fly, adding additional ratings and certificates, or taking recurrent training, Jet Air can help you meet your aviation goals. We offer the following pilot training courses.
Introductory Flight Lessons:
Certificates, Ratings, and Endorsements:
- Private Pilot (part 61 & part 141)
- Instrument Rating (part 61 & part 141)
- Commercial Pilot (part 61 & part 141)
- Certificated Flight Instructor (CFI)
- Certificated Flight Instructor – Instrument (CFII)
- Multiengine Rating
- High Performance Aircraft Endorsement
- Complex Aircraft Endorsement
- Rental Checkouts
- Transition Training
- Avidyne Entegra Training
- Cirrus Training (SR20 & SR22)
- Pilot Companion (“Pinch-Hitter”) Course
- Upset Recovery (offered through Global Flight Research)
Jet Air Group is a Cessna Pilot Center offering Cessna’s interactive multimedia training courses and scenario-based training. Visit the Cessna Flight Training web site to learn more about Cessna Pilot Centers and to view demo versions of Cessna’s web-based training software.
Jet Air Group is an authorized Cirrus Training Center providing training in customer-owned Cirrus aircraft as well as our rental 2008 SR22-G3 equipped with the Avidyne Entegra glass cockpit. Visit the Cirrus Flight Training web site to learn more.
Jet Air Group partners with Lakeland College to offer flight training for Lakeland’s four-year aviation minor program in Sheboygan. Please contact Lakeland College at 800-569-2166 for more information.
Please contact Jet Air Group in Green Bay at 920-494-2669 to speak with a flight instructor.
- Flight School Home
- Discovery Flights
- Our Instructors
- Training Courses
- Flight Simulator
- CATS FAA Testing Center
- Aircraft Rental Fleet
- Scenic Air Rides
- Flight School Photo Gallery