Fuel nozzle maintenance helps ensure the continued safe operation of a turbine engine. This maintenance is essential for the performance of the engine’s hot section. Jet Air’s maintenance facility can pre-flow, clean, and test various fuel nozzles. Jet Air is a FAR Part 145 Certified Repair Station (CRS).
The lists below are for most major aircraft and nozzle types. For other types, please call us at (920) 497-4900. Nozzles can be shipped to us for cleaning and testing. Our technicians can also remove them from your engines at our facility.
Fuel Nozzle Types:
- Honeywell TPE331-1/2 -5/6 -8 -10/11/12
- Pratt & Whitney PT6-11 through -61
- Delevan Simplex/Duplex
- Beechcraft King Air 90, 100, 200, 300, 350 Series
- Cessna Conquest
- Fairchild Aircraft SA226/227
- Gulfstream 690 Series
- Mitsubishi MU2 Series
- Piper Aircraft Cheyenne Series