• Receive/Inspect parts upon delivery from carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc.)
• Enter Received parts in database
• Drive to local vendors to pick up parts and drop off parts
• Accomplish parts pulling out of stock for mechanics on location
• Assist with tasks as directed by Site Manager
• Coordinate and complete inventory annually
• Quoting Parts
• Keep inventory in stock and moving
• Ordering parts
• May perform other duties as required by the Department.
• High School diploma
• Valid Driver’s license
• Clean driving record
• Experience with Windows desktop computers.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
• Aviation industry experience a plus
• Extremely comfortable with a computer including ability to type quickly
• Comfortable with Outlook, Excel & Word
• Organized and thorough
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
• Energetic, friendly, outgoing, proactive personality
• Interested in establishing guidelines and best practices for the position
• Willingness to work overtime if necessary
• Willing to learn and grow with the company
• Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Overtime may be required to complete certain tasks.
Please submit your resume and optional cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please include references. Or apply in person at 1921 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI 54313